Angola Waiver Certificate and Detailed Informations
Angola Waiver Certificate and Detailed Information
In this post comprising all of Angolan custom details and cargo tracking note. Why we give this information? Are you curious about how to ship your cargo to Angola? You are in the right place!INSTANT QUOTE & SAMPLE CTN in PDF
Angola Prohibited Goods from Import
- Non-iodized salt.
- Rubber-made yo-yo water ball toys.
- Food containing saccharine.
- Gambling machines prohibited by law, including roulette.
- Plants coming from areas affected by phylloxera or another epiphytic disease.
- Pornographic material and other derived products.
- Medicines and other generic substances harmful to public health.
- Counterfeit literature and artistic works.
- Counterfeit stamps.
- Fraudulent Coffee.
- Crates container various types of merchandise and showing a single marking, not presented with a declaration stipulating the quantity and total weight of crates/packs
- Animals and by-products
Restricted Items by Angola Imports
- Cigarette materials
- Medicines which containers do not state active agents – cannot be imported without authorization from the Angolan Health Ministry.
- Explosives intended for the mining industry.
- Radio, transmitters, receivers and other devices cannot be imported without authorization from the National Post Authorities.
- Animals and without authorization from the veterinary entities.
Details for Pre-Shipment for Angola Waiver
12th June 2013, the Angolan authorities decided imported cargo to Angola no longer requires pre-shipment inspection. Shippers should be explicit with cargo descriptions to avoid delays in customs.
Need more information about Angola CNCA? Check it out on our Angola CNCA detailed page.
Looking For Quote?
|Angola CNCA Score|